[cl-xmpp-devel] cl-xmpp with usocket patch

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 21:25:38 UTC 2008

David,

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:22 PM, David Lichteblau <david at lichteblau.com> wrote:
> Quoting Burguz Omonov (burguzomo at hotmail.com):
>>     (#S(CL-XMPP::SLOW-STREAM
>>         :TARGET #)).
>
> http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-xmpp-devel/2007-September/000089.html

I was looking at the mailing list archives this morning when I tried
to answer the question by Burguz. I found that you have a git
repository with a mirror of cl-xmpp and some fixes to adjust it to
modern cxml.

Would you mind me asking for the commit-bit on the project, copying
over your changes to the CVS repository and also committing my usocket
change. Then, I could create a new _lastest.tgz release file. It might
actually help the project get back to life (or at least I hope so!).

Anybody else here with an opinion on the matter? Julian seems to have
maintained the project for a while, however hasn't done anything for a
while...

Bye,

Erik.