[cl-xmpp-devel] [Fwd: Ending an session]

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Nov 29 10:52:39 UTC 2007

Quoting Kevin Crosbie (kcrosbie at ravenpack.com):
> Error: Document not well-formed: Bad nesting. "stream:stream" / (:EOF)
>   [condition type: WELL-FORMEDNESS-VIOLATION]
>
> This, I assume is due to the server having sent the tag:
> </stream:stream>

I believe the error message says that </stream:stream> was expected, and
EOF seen instead.

Are you sure the server actually sends a closing tag?  Perhaps it just
closed the connection.  (It would be better to handle that without
erroring out, of course.  I could try to add an end-of-file condition to
cxml that is more specific than WELL-FORMEDNESS-VIOLATION for this
purpose.)

Might as well be a bug somewhere in cl-xmpp, of course.

d.