[cl-xmpp-devel] GoogleTalk authentication error

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Apr 27 11:53:06 UTC 2006

Quoting Joel Reymont (joelr1 at gmail.com):
> Here you go David:
>
> No methods applicable for generic function
> #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION RUNES::XSTREAM/CLOSE> with args
> (#S(CL-XMPP::SLOW-STREAM :TARGET #<EXCL::SSL-CLIENT-STREAM
>                                     fd #
>                                    @
>                                    #x10ab379a>))
> of classes (CL-XMPP::SLOW-STREAM)
>    [Condition of type PROGRAM-ERROR]

"Unexpected end of file" is what this is trying to say, I guess.

So, probably a followup-error in a situation that shouldn't occur
anyway.  Nevertheless, either of the following definitions in
cl-xmpp/xstream.lisp might help.

(defmethod runes::xstream/close ((stream slow-stream)) (close stream))
-or-
(defmethod runes::xstream/close ((stream slow-stream)) nil)