[cl-xmpp-devel] Telling apart subscription granted and denied

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 21:01:36 UTC 2006

My apologies for this not being specific to cl-xmpp but...

How do I tell a denied subscription apart from a granted one? It
seems that the reply that I receive is the same and the only
difference is the error reply I get when sending a message.

I also tried to add myself to a different using GTalk and Adium and I
did not receive a request for subscription authorization either time.
Am I doing something wrong?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/