[cl-xmpp-devel] Misc. improvements to cl-xmpp

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun Dec 25 17:10:18 UTC 2005

Hello,

when working with cl-xmpp I mode a couple of changes to the library
that could be beneficial to others:

 - connect now takes a keyword parameter :class which defaults to
connection. It allows to create subclasses of connection and specialize
methods on it.

- the xml-element-to-event iq handler does not assume anymore that iq
get stanzas are errors. But due to my lack of knowledge about XMPP, it
does not do anything useful with them either.

- message objects now have a id and type slot. The message function is
updated accordingly and defaults to chat.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I
need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop. - Alan Perlis