[cl-xmpp-devel] cl-xmpp event handling

Adam Thorsen adam.thorsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 02:36:35 UTC 2005

I do restart the loop:

(defun |SendMessage| (message)

  (let ((uid (s-xml-rpc:get-xml-rpc-struct-member message :|uid|))
        (body (s-xml-rpc:get-xml-rpc-struct-member message :|text|)))
    (let ((connection
           (gethash
            (make-jid (get-handle 1))
            *connection-hash*)))
      (xmpp:message connection "awt at jabber.loglibrary.com"body)
      (sb-thread:make-thread (lambda () (xmpp:receive-stanza-loop
connection)))))

  (s-xml-rpc:get-xml-rpc-struct-member message :|text|))

Could I somehow be starting the loop on the wrong  connection?

I do I specify to the handler which connection it should be watching?

Thanks,
-Adam