[cl-who-devel] Interpolate lisp code inside the tag body

Matus Kmit simply.nitaai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:23:44 UTC 2011

Let me specify further my question. if i do:

(with-html-output (*standard-output*) (:body (:p (str (fn))))

then the generated html code is correct but the return string is not complete:

"</p></body>"

Thus if i publish this function the web page is blank.

If i do the same with with-html-output-to-string however, i get the
correct string and the published webpage is displayed correctly:

Does that mean that one should use only with-html-output-to-string for
publishing or is there something wrong with the way i am embedding the
lisp code?

Thanks
Matus