[cl-who-devel] Case sensitive tags with cl-who

rrl endian.sign at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:19:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I know that by setting *DOWNCASE-TOKENS-P* to NIL, keyword symbols
representing a tag or attribute name will not be automatically
converted to lowercase.

The problem is most of the time, the default behavior is just fine.
But I want to generate case-sensitive XML in just one function.  Which
is annoying since I need to rewrite all the other tags in the form
:|html| if I set *DOWNCASE-TOKENS-P* to NIL.

The attached patch just adds an additional keyword argument
:downcase-tokens-p to WITH-HTML-OUPUT, WITH-HTML-OUTPUT-TO-STRING and
SHOW-HTML-EXPANSION whose default value is the same as
*DOWNCASE-TOKENS-P*, but whose scope is local to the generated code.

Best regards,