[cl-who-devel] Specifying prologues (and a digression into special variables)

Ken Harris kengruven at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:12:13 UTC 2008

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for responding!

I think I'm still in detox from a long Ruby project.  :-)  I think I
was thinking that part of the macroexpansion would occur at runtime or
something.  I'm now trying to use it more as it seems to have been
intended to be used.

> The solution here is using macros to define your
> own prologues.

Maybe, but for now, I'm just prepending my own prologue outside of the
(with-html-output...) call.  I want to get something working fast, and
there are more interesting parts of the problem to attack.

- Ken