[cl-who-devel] Re: Macroexpansion of with-html-output body?

Victor Kryukov victor.kryukov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:29:47 UTC 2008

Victor Kryukov <victor.kryukov at gmail.com> writes:

> Below is my attempt to implement macroexpansion capability in
> with-html-output body. Before sending it formally as a patch I want to
> get your feedback on the implementation and also ask for some testing.

I created a public git repository to make it easier to try
"macroexpand" extension. You can get it with git at

git://tunespresso.com/cl-who.git

Original, untouched cl-who version 0.11 is in master branch, and my
extension is in macroexpand branch.

To use it, install git and execute the following commands:

git clone git://tunespresso.com/cl-who.git (1)
git checkout origin/macroexpand (2)

(1) clones git repository into cl-who subdirectory of the current
directory
(2) checks out macroexpand branch

To switch back to the original cl-who, use the following command:

git checkout master

Branch switching is done in place, so you don't have to modify your
.asd links, etc.

Best Regards,
Victor.

--