[cl-who-devel] Re: Macroexpansion of with-html-output body?

Maciej Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Sat Mar 1 15:39:06 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 00:44 -0600, Victor Kryukov wrote:

> Below is my attempt to implement macroexpansion capability in
> with-html-output body. Before sending it formally as a patch I want to
> get your feedback on the implementation and also ask for some testing.

Works for me.  No CL-WHO code base on my side, but macroexpanding HTML
makes enables me to use CL-WHO instead of YACLML (and, actually, allowed
me to write a drop-in replacement for using YACLML syntax with a "<"
package -- I like it more than CL-WHO's keywords since with (<:a :href
"...") tags stand out visually).

+1 for including this or similar functionality in CL-WHO.  This probably
would make me switch -- without it, YACLML is still more programmable
than CL-WHO.

Regards,
Maciej.

--