[cl-who-devel] patch + unit test code (Re: *html-empty-tag* bug)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon May 28 18:36:42 UTC 2007

On Sun, 27 May 2007 21:42:15 -0700, "Mac Chan" <emailmac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is a patch to fix html-empty-tag bug and also some unit
> test code to help spotting problems in case there are ignorant
> people like me who submit bad code ;-)

Thanks, but I haven't added this to the release yet, because I
couldn't quite figure out how I'm supposed to use the test code.  Just
LOAD it?  Or COMPILE-FILE first and then load it?  Shouldn't it be
integrated with ASDF, maybe as a TEST-OP?  And mentioned in the docs?
And what about settings like HTML-MODE?  Will the test run cleanly if
the user has changed this?  Will the test reset this to the user's
setting?

Sorry to be picky, but...