[cl-who-devel] convert-tag-to-string-list and *html-empty-tag* bug maybe :)

Simon Cusack scusack at fastmail.com.au
Mon May 28 05:16:41 UTC 2007

Hi Mac,

That's cool, we all make em :)

I was also wondering about some of the tags that appear in the
*html-empty-tags* list.  Some of them don't appear to be html tags, for
example :limittext :of :spacer, etc.

Should it be a list of tags for html4.0?  or xhtml? (off hand I don't
know if that would be the same list or not) or is the intention that I
bind this to the list that is appropriate for me in which case maybe it
should start out as an empty list.

regards, sim