[cl-walker-devel] [delico] Persistency with restart-case/handler-case/restart-bind/handler-bind

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:34:49 UTC 2010

> different semantics of .def and I see that this is necessary in order

if you mean stuff like (def function ...) then there's no semantic
difference there, just a think macro layer.

(def definer ...) is really just a defmacro. also note that
macroexpanding (def ...) forms works as expected.

> to understand .walker. I'll see how far I can get.

as of understanding how delimited CPS transformed code can/should
interact with non-CPS transformed code is (i think) still subject to
research. so, if you're looking for a PHD topic... ;)

anyways, good luck with the exploration!

--
 attila

PS: you can also reach us on IRC on #lisp