[cl-unification-devel] New version with a few little mistakes fixed.

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:55:20 UTC 2007

Hi

there is a new version of CL-UNIFICATION with a few mistakes fixed
(especially Ivan's long standing else-clause problem with MATCH-CASE)
ready in CVS.

Also, I added two new system build files which reflect the name of
the project ('cl-unification').  Eventually 'unification.system' and
'unification.asd' will be removed from CVS, and thus from the project.

Please let me know if there are any glitches.  One change to MATCH in
particular may break some code, although none of mine.

Cheers

--
Marco Antoniotti