[cl-typesetting-devel] Added condition cannot-fit and cannot-fit-on-line

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:42:06 UTC 2011

> I have introduced a couple of condition classes.
> These allow the programmer to customize the error messages the end user can
> be hardly barred from.

does it mean that finally we will get an error if something doesn't
fit instead of silently not displaying it?

if so, then thanks a whole lot for this change! it was causing us
annoying headaches...

--
 attila

Notice your eroding (digital) freedom, and do something about it!
PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06