[cl-typesetting-devel] Re: [cl-pdf-devel] Unicode issue

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:03:24 UTC 2007

> Seems to work for me now. Can you test it?
Works fine here, nice to hear from you Marc.

> BTW it's probably possible to use the normal string encoding with
> unicode fonts, it's just that the escape sequence is probably needed for
> the stream octets rather than the string characters. Maybe somebody has
> some time to look at this.
I did take a look at but could not figure out. It would result in
smaller pdfs, so it's worth doing but not a priority for us now. As a
side effect now we can turn on compression for unicode pdf-s too,
since it's not going to mix up encoding anymore.

Thanks again,
levy

--
There's no perfectoin