[cl-typesetting-devel] Paragraph Justification

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Mon Mar 5 14:24:21 UTC 2007

Denis -

Not sure how to solve your justification problem, but you can indent the
  first line of a paragraph using the :indent-first-line keyword to it.

For example:

(paragraph (:h-align :justified :top-margin 10 :first-line-indent 10
				      :font "Times-Italic" :font-size 9)
			      "This typesetting system's goal is to be an alter")

See the example function "full-example" in the typesetting test.lisp
file for a working example.

Brian Sorg
Director & Founder Liberating Insight LLC
Phone: 260-918-0490
Mobile: 260-602-1086
brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
www.LiberatingInsight.com