[cl-typesetting-devel] svn propset?

Dmitriy Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Mon Oct 10 11:32:32 UTC 2005

Hello Marc,

 MB> "Peter Seibel" <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:

MB> >> Very good! As I use both Windows and Linux, I have been annoyed by
MB> >> these EOL
MB> >> problems too.
MB> >> I will try to do that tomorrow.
MB>>
MB>> Did this ever happen? svn diff still tells me about a bunch of files
MB>> being eol-style: native which, since I did the propset locally
MB>> suggests that maybe they're still not that way in the repo. Or
MB>> (likely) I just don't understand subversion.
MB>
MB> Hum, I changed the subversion config file on my notebook but forgot to
MB> do it on the server.
MB> I've just done it now (on the .lisp, .asd and .txt files) so tell me if
MB> its better.

I've just checked out cl-pdf and cl-typesetting with the TortoiseSVN 1.2.1
client on Windows. On opening files in the root directories, e.g.
cl-pdf/*.lisp, with Notepad, I see garbage. But I can normally read
cl-pdf/salza/*.lisp with Notepad.

Moreover, the eol-style:native property is missing from all the files.
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov