[cl-typesetting-devel] Practical Common Lisp Colophon

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Thu Oct 6 21:32:36 UTC 2005

Peter Seibel wrote:

> On Oct 6, 2005, at 11:12 AM, Edi Weitz wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:47:14 -0700, Peter Seibel
>> <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I've updated the page at:
>>>
>>>    <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/markup/>
>>>
>>> to include links to those libraries. Sorry for any confusion.
>>>

>> 404: File not found
>

> Er, <http://www.gigamonkeys.com/lisp/markup/>
>
> -Peter

I had to make one more change to get the  markup render function to work
with the example Peter sent.  I had to add  the typeset package
declaration to the boxes function in the pdf.lisp file.  I attached my
modified version.  (I am running on Allegro 7)

Thanks again Peter for sharing.

--
Brian Sorg
Director: Liberating Insight LLC