[cl-typesetting-devel] Cl typesetting and cl-pdf documentation creation

Brian Sorg brian.sorg at liberatinginsight.com
Sun May 16 21:40:50 UTC 2004

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend.

I am fairly new to the cl-pdf and cl-typesetting software and have
decided that as I learn how to use it, I would take the time to document
what I discover so that others could benefit as well.  On Marc
Battyani's suggestion I am contacting the entire group to see if others
have recommendations on the structure/format/method of creation that the
documentation should take. Ultimately, I feel that the documentation
should be published as a cl-typesetting and an html document. The
challenge is finding an agreeable method so that anyone can contribute
to the documentation easiliy.

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Brian Sorg
Liberating Insight LLC