[cl-typesetting-devel] Drawing multiple pages woes.

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue May 11 19:20:43 UTC 2004

Erik Enge wrote:

> Would that be the SVN version or the one on the website?  I looked in
> the
> change-log file from the one on the website and it looks like that's
> the version
> I have but I want to make sure there's not another version lurking
> somewhere.
>
> http://www.fractalconcept.com/download/cl-typesetting-current.tgz

This is the same as the one in the repository. It is generated when I
publish the repository.
If you want to see the commit logs then you have to use subversion, I fill
the change log file only when I release an official version.
BTW this reminds me that I have to change the old repository URL which is
obsolete on the web site

Marc