[cl-typesetting-devel] images other than jpgs?

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Jan 20 22:34:55 UTC 2004

"Peter Seibel" <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> If I have drawings I've generated with cl-pdf, what's the easiest way
> to embed them in a cl-typesetting document?

A user-drawn  box would be the easiest way IMO. Like the one where I draw a
pie chart in the example.

[Sorry for the late reply. I have to finish and install a new release of one
of my Lisp applications Wednesday. And Wednesday is in 25 minutes... ;-) I
will look at your patch and reply in more details tomorrow.]

Marc