[cl-typesetting-devel] multi-page documents

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Tue Jan 20 00:33:37 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> > Here's what I hacked up. Seems to fix my problem but I don't know if
> > it's The Right Thing.
>
> Hmmm. I could of sworn this was working. But now it's not. (Or there's
> something else wrong that manifests in the same way.)

Okay, looks like something else that manifests in the same way. With
my fix in 3/4 pages are formatted properly. One page, however, still
has the old problem--the remainder of a paragraph that crosses a page
boundary loses it's formatting. I have no theories unless you are
doing something about widow-and-orphans because the remainder happens
to be two lines.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com