[cl-twitter-devel] cl-twitter's api has been revamped and is feature compelete

fons haffmans fons.haffmans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:44:49 UTC 2011

The url below is referring to an older version of cl-twitter.
The walk-through is no longer completely accurate.

You should use https://github.com/fons/cl-twitter for the source code and http://cl-twitter.blogspot.com/ for the documentation.
There's a master and a dev branch. The dev branch is the latest iteration of the code.

As far as the login is concerned: twitter only supports logons usin oauth.  So the 'simple' logon that you see on the common-lisp.net web page is no longer supported by them.

The blog has a post on how to log in using oauth.

Let me know if you have any issues. I"ll be glad to help