[cl-twitter-devel] OAuth support

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:26:26 UTC 2010

Here is a patch that adds back some twitter OAuth.  I consider the
support incomplete (there might even be some debug-print statements
still in there).

darcs wanted me to include a lot of patches in this one patch file,
but at least if my hard drive crashes we will have something to work
with.  The other patches were to make the api a little more robust to
changes in Twitter's interface, though they are largely hacks.

Note that you need the cl-oauth that is available here:
http://github.com/gonzojive/cl-oauth

I will polish this off in the next few weeks, but in case anyone wants
to fool around, have at it.

Red