[cl-trane-devel] Welcome to the project!

Maciek Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Wed May 7 11:30:05 UTC 2008

Hello and welcome to the CL-Trane project.

Project space on common-lisp.net is now up, but the page is still empty
(and I'd like to keep it mostly empty for a moment), so here are the
pointers to some places:

 - /project/cl-trane/ is the project home, of course;
 - /project/cl-trane/repos/ is place for not-public-yet repos (by
default it's o+rx, if someone wants to have repo visible only to project
members and not to other clnet users, please change permissions of
concrete repo).  Side note: maybe we want to put those repos in
public_html, guarded by .htaccess?  This will however have to be other
directory than one below, since it would be made visible by darcsweb;
 - /project/cl-trane/public_html/darcs/ is for public repos.  I just put
there a BBCode parser (trane-bb) and (still very simple) URL dispatcher
(trane-dispatch);
 - /project/cl-trane/public_html/ in general is the Web site.

Web sites:
 - http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-trane/ (for completeness' sake)
 - http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi - darcsweb for
public repos (not picked up yet by the bot, should be there in a day or
so);
 - http://trac.common-lisp.net/cl-trane/ - Trac Wiki and bugtracker;
usernames and passwords are in everyone's clnet home directory in
trac-info.txt file;
 - http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cl-trane-devel -
this mailing list;
 - http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cl-trane-announce -
announcement mailing list
 - http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cl-trane-ticket -
ticket mailing list (trac should be already configured to send messages
there);
 - http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cl-trane-cvs -
commitlog mailing list (will have to set up repos).

I have subscribed everyone only to the devel list, please subscribe to
other lists as you see fit.

I failed to set up trac+darcs on clnet (way too old version of Trac).  I
will probably try to bridge public darcs repos with trac-visible SVN
using Tailor, but I don't promise anything.  As for now, we have the
Wiki+bugtracker separately from darcsweb.

Hope that's all I need to say now.  Let's start hacking!

Maciej

--
-><- Maciej 'japhy' Pasternacki -><- http://www.pasternacki.net/ -><-