[cl-store-devel] CL-STORE on ECL

Sean Ross rosssd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:28:53 UTC 2009

I wouldn't expect tests to fail and unfortunately do not have the time
to track all of them down.
The worst offender here is the failures of the standard-object cases
which can be resolved
by adding #:slot-definition-name to the ECL imports in package.lisp
(or by using the attached package.lisp file)

- sean