[cl-store-devel] Installing CL-STORE on Windows using Clisp

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:40:45 UTC 2007

I installed RT and ran (asdf:oos 'asdf:test-op :cl-store) again and got the
following error:

;; Compiling file C:\Program Files\clisp-2.42\asdf\cl-store\tests.lisp ...
READ from #1=#<INPUT BUFFERED FILE-STREAM CHARACTER #P"C:\\Program
Files\\clisp- 2.42\\asdf\\cl-store\\tests.lisp" @537>: label #1= may not be
defined twice

Again, thanks your time.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert