[cl-store-devel] cl-clone ?

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Sun Jan 21 11:00:05 UTC 2007

Hi again,

this is really interesting me, so lots of mails... :)

I just wanted to tell you that cl-store is not only important for me
to store data, but also to implement a deep copying, which I find
extremely useful.

Before flexi-streams existed, I had to use a file buffer, but now I
am using in-memory buffers as well, although it seems to be only
worthwhile for little data.

Of course a deep equal can be done as well and probably some other
things...

What do you think, would it be worth to add a lib cl-clone on cl.net?
(I could provide an /initial/ codebase... :)

Cheers,
   Kilian