[cl-store-devel] Fastest way to convert an object to a vector?

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Sun Jan 21 10:49:56 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

I am almost sure you have already seen this, but just in case:

You took a look at http://common-lisp.net/project/bdb?

I think there is quite some infrastructure for what you want to do,
so it might be of interest (I did not take a very close look, however).

Finally it boils down to:
(setf (symbol-function 'buf-writer)
       (make-cbuffer-writer #'cl-store:store))

Cheers,