[Fwd: Re: [cl-store-devel] cl-store for ABCL]

rosssd at gmail.com rosssd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:18:14 UTC 2006

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: rosssd at gmail.com <rosssd at gmail.com>
To: Alex Mizrahi <alex.mizrahi at gmail.com>
Cc: cl-store-devel at common-lisp.net
Subject: Re: [cl-store-devel] cl-store for ABCL
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:24:23 +0000

On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 17:52 +0200, Alex Mizrahi wrote:
> so, problem is that values were not 'dereferenced'.
>
> this is because you use eq hash-table *restored-values*. same numbers
> are not guaranteed to be EQ. (small numbers are EQ in ABCL, but they
> are not EQ in HT).

cough, cough, remind me not to jump to conclusions....
Thanks for this report and for identifying the problem, I've been
naively assuming that fixnums are eq, a problem with relying on
implementations and not specifications.

I don't think that this has any other effects and barring any
problems I'll commit a fix to this effect tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Sean.