[Cl-store-devel] Patch for cl-store 0.6 so that it will work with Digitool's MCL

Sean Ross sean.ross at ucs-software.co.za
Wed Nov 30 10:01:36 UTC 2005

Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> writes:

> Hi,
> Below is a patch so that cl-store will work with Digitool's MCL version 5.1 and higher (MCL now shares most of OpenMCL's
> MOP).
Thanks for the patch, it's just been applied to cvs.
I'm assuming that this will still work with previous version of MCL?

> BTW, CL-Store is very nice and the documentation is a cut above. I'm highly, and happily, impressed.
Glad you like it.

Cheers,
  Sean.

--
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a
 natural  deficiency in moral fibre," he muttered to himself, "and

Confidentiality Notice: http://ucs.co.za/conf.html