[Cl-store-devel] bug restoring long lists

Alain.Picard at memetrics.com Alain.Picard at memetrics.com
Wed Aug 31 22:36:17 UTC 2005

Sean Ross writes:
 > Right now i'm trying a slightly long winded approach by using list-length
 > to figure out what kind of list is passed in (proper, dotted or circular)
 > which looks something like this.
  [SNIP]

That's eerie.  That's almost _exactly_ what I did.  :-)

 > Any comments?

Well, it's the best I could come up with, so I'm obviously starting
to understand your code.  I can send it to you if you wish.

Lastly, I'd comment that.... I find cl-store quite useful.
We use CommonSQL, but it turns out that for a lot of odds and
ends, it's often just easier to store a "regular" lisp object
in a slot with cl-store than to worry about schemas, etc.

Cheers,
			--ap