[Cl-store-devel] Release of CL-STORE 0.3

Sean Ross sdr at jhb.ucs.co.za
Wed Oct 13 13:51:14 UTC 2004

CL-STORE 0.3 has just been released.

Noteworthy Changes
-------------------
- New Magic Number (Objects stored with older versions will be unrestorable)
- Lispworks support for storing structures (Thanks to Alain Picard).
- Support for infinite floats on Lispworks (Thanks to Alain Picard).
- Infinite and NaN float support on SBCL and CMUCL.
- Support for symbols with unicode strings as names.
- Storing multiple values with multiple-value-store.
- Support for NaN floats on Lispworks.
- Small optimization for integers (Decreases size of objects).
- All errors signalled inside store and restore can be handled
  by catching store-error and restore-error respectively.
  If left unhandled the originating error is still signalled.

The new version can be asdf-installed or downloaded
at http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cl-store

Regards
 Sean.

--
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a
 natural  deficiency in moral fibre," he muttered to himself, "and