[cl-sockets-devel] Progress report on cl-soap extensions

Utz-Uwe Haus haus+cl-soap at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Apr 30 14:05:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 03:07:00PM +0200, Alexander Kjeldaas wrote:
> Just to point you to a patch to cl-soap I did a while ago.  It made it
> possible for me to query some fairly complex government soap-services.

I've actually seen that -- after starting -- and have it on my todo
list. Some things like defaulting are still missing from my version, but
others I had to solve differently.

later,
Utz

Utz-Uwe Haus                               haus at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Inst. f. Mathemat. Optim.                                    utz at uuhaus.de
Uni Magdeburg                    PGP keys  1024/6AD23BE1 and 2048/5D0B72A1
GERMANY                          available via keyservers or email request