[cl-smtp-devel] Problem with boundary html message sending (connection reset by peer before "." (dot))

Pavel G. Koukoushkin k.pavel.g at gmail.com
Mon May 31 14:57:44 UTC 2010

Hello!

We found a problem with cl-smtp. Some servers (in our case CommunigatePro 5.3).

When we try to send email with :html-message our server resets
connection befor sending "." (dot) and after send ending boundary of
html part.

I suggest this by changing semantics of send-email. I have an a patch
but it is dumb. If you cant fix this please tell me i try to do fix
more pretty.

Pavel G. Koukoushkin