[cl-smtp-devel] Patch to support sending raw messages

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Tue Apr 1 08:30:44 UTC 2008

Hi Jan,

find my current patch enclosed.  I have not put any time into
seperating the SMTP protocol stuff from mail composition, but it
should be easy to do.  I know of one bug relating to AUTH handling in
CL-SMTP::SMTP-AUTHENTICATE:  Currently, if the server advertises more
than AUTH protocol in one AUTH line, authentication will not work.
This is easy to fix as well, but I can't spend any time on this until
the weekend.  Let me know if this is a real problem and I will plan on
fixing this.  If there are other problems, please let me know.

Thanks,
Hans