[cl-rdbms-devel] asdf-install

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:21:35 UTC 2008

>  Is making cl-rdbms and cl-perec asdf-installable desired here? I've run into

we don't care much about asdf-install. but it's not a negative don't
care but  a neutral don't care, so feel free to explore the
possibilities...

we run all our dependencies from VCS repos and i think doing anything
else just generates extra headache currently in lisp. the library
infrastructure is lacking proper tools, but i stop the criticism right
here until i do my own share in change the situation... :)

--
 attila