[cl-prevalence-devel] CLISP patch

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 8 22:18:40 UTC 2009

Hello Leslie,

If you plan commit a clisp patch (I do not insist, the same as Tomas),
I suggest to commit only serialization fix and probe-directory fix
(Tomas' patch also includes fixes to sysdeps: sockets and
multiprocessing. sockets for CLISP are already included into
s-sysdeps. Multiprocessing is simulated using unix fork and
semaphores; imho it is not very appropriate because it works in
another address space and only on unixes).

That way clisp users will be able to use cl-prevalence, but not all
the demos will work (in particular the one requiring multiprocessing).

I.e. clisp will be partially supported.

Resulting patch will consist of only several lines.

What do you think?

Best regards,
- Anton