[cl-prevalence-devel] clisp patch

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Fri Feb 6 23:18:45 UTC 2009

Hello.

I discovered, that I am not the first who proposed clisp patch
(and also not the first who noticed duplicated #+sbcl):
http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/cl-prevalence-devel/2005-May/000073.html

BTW, my patch is not as exhaustive as Tomas' one, I only defined
slot serialization (without pathname seralization and the probe-file
fix), but event in that state I am successfully ... testing
cl-prevalence on clisp 2.46/Windows.

Best regards,
- Anton