[cl-prevalence-devel] set-slot-values

Sven Van Caekenberghe scaekenberghe at common-lisp.net
Thu Mar 29 12:01:06 UTC 2007

Nico,

You are right: that function was removed by a patch in october 2004.

The original definition was

-(defun set-slot-values (instance slots-and-values)
-  "Set slots and values of instance"
-  (dolist (slot-and-value slots-and-values instance)
-    (setf (slot-value instance (first slot-and-value)) (second slot-
and-value))))

And it was called from tx-create-object and tx-change-object-slots, I
believe.

I have remove the symbol from the package export and from the
documentation,
and released everything.

HTH,

Sven