[cl-ppcre-devel] [cl-unicode] A Patch for East_Asian_Width

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Dec 22 21:22:36 UTC 2009

Thanks, that looks good.  But please supply a patch which also
includes the additions to the HTML documentation.  See
http://weitz.de/patches.html.

Also, don't you think "East_Asian_Width(s)" in the docstrings should
simply be called "East Asian Width(s)"?

Cheers,
Edi.

PS: I probably won't be able to make a new cl-unicode release before
January assuming you send a revised patch by then.