[cl-ppcre-devel] Using cl-ppcre in a text editor

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Feb 3 22:36:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:12:04 +0000, Lawrence Mitchell <wencel at gmail.com> wrote:

> That sounds good from this end.  I'll look at this over the weekend,
> since hopefully it shouldn't be too much effort.  If the patches
> aren't too invasive, would you want them?

Yes, I'd be pleased to incorporate them.  If you need any help with
this let me know and I'll try to give a hand if time permits.  (Also,
have a look at the note about simple strings in the docs - this will
most likely be relevant to your modifications but if all goes well
it's just a matter of changing one macro.)

> Otherwise, we'll just try and keep a version of cl-ppcre in climacs,
> and update it as and when.

That would certainly be a kludge somehow so I'd be more satisfied with
a synced solution.  License-wise this is not a problem, of course.

Cheers,
Edi.