[cl-ppcre-devel] (no subject)

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Sun Apr 18 16:27:22 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm new to lisp and new to cl-ppcre.

After building cl-ppcre, every time I
start lisp, even if I don't explicitly
load cl-ppcre.ppcf, I get ~150 lines of:

; Compiling LAMBDA (PCL::.PV-CELL. PCL::.NEXT-METHOD-CALL.
CONDITIONS::X):
; Compiling Top-Level Form:

before a lisp prompt.  Is this usual?  Of
course, in production it won't matter, since
I'll only very occasionally be restarting,
but it's surprising and I wonder if it might
be indicative of an actual problem with the
build or install or something?

Thanks!

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
'I say we put up a huge sign next to the Sun that says "You must be at
tghdrdeath at hotmail.com