Windows support lately

Joshua Kordani jkordani at lsa2.com
Fri Oct 14 14:20:16 UTC 2016

Greetings all.

As it seems cl+ssl is being included in more projects by default, and as
I continue to have to support windows, I am wondering what the state of
support is for windows on 64 bit platforms.  It looks like on first
glance that particular library names are expected (and 32 bit versions
at that) which are not found in the suggested windows binary download
location.  The note on that website is that openssl 1.1.0 recently
underwent a change that looks like it requires library users to recompile.

Implementing and supporting cffi based libraries is new to me, while it
is something I would like to become more familiar with, I would
appreciate any pointers or feedback from anyone who has walked this path
before.

Cheers!

Joshua Kordani