[Cl-plus-ssl-devel] [cl-plus-ssl] in ssl-ctx-ctrl, parg should be a :pointer not a :long (#3)

Cyrus Harmon ch-lisp at bobobeach.com
Sun Apr 20 05:19:05 UTC 2014

Well, that’s an interesting question. It looks right to me, but unfortunately this change seems to break cl+ssl on SBCL. Not sure what would be different about handling a pointer, but it does seem to break things for me. Perhaps things were just working by accident before and something else is wrong?