[cl-plus-ssl-devel] lets move to gitbub, because gitorious doesn't sent notifications about merge requests

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 25 02:46:19 UTC 2013

Hello.

When someone opens a merge request to trivial-gray-streams
or cl+ssl, gitorious does not send me a notification,
despite I am watching the repositories, and have "review",
"commit", "admin" permissions.

So the merge request may be unnoticed for weeks or months.

I have complained several times:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gitorious/7gLH43IsIr4

Still, it does not work.

I would like to move trivial-gray-streams and cl+ssl to github.
Additional advantage - I have other repositories on
github and after cl+ssl and trivial-gray-streams move
will only need to work with one tool - github.

Best regards,
- Anton