[cl-plus-ssl-devel] adding support for libcrypto FFI

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:25:35 UTC 2012

Dear cl+ssl developers,

I'm looking into fixing old crypto FFI code from ITA, and instead of
continuing our former NIH ways, I'm looking at ways to make it part of
a maintained open source library.

And so I'm wondering if CL+SSL is the correct place to add bindings to
general libcrypto functionality, and if so what are you general
guidelines (e.g. in terms of files and packages) to add such
functionality to CL+SSL. (And if not, if you have hints on how to do
it right or wrong.)

Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men
looking for easier ways to do things. — Robert Heinlein