[cl-plus-ssl-devel] patch to clean up error handling a bit

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Thu Sep 8 22:45:05 UTC 2011

Hello Attila.

I don't see this fix:

> - fix: error queue was read at condition report time; cache it in the condition

What do you mean? That the error queue was only read when
the condition :report function was called?

But in the version prior to your commit error queue was read by ssl-signal-error
immediately, and stored in a condition slot (i.e. cached, the same as in your
commit with the only difference it was cached as as string of user-readable messages,
instead of list of error codes as you did).

Strange thing is that I remember I previously had impression the code has
the bug you mention, but now I don't see it in the code...

Could you point me to the key change regarding this fix?

Best regards,
- Anton